With the holiday season slowly coming upon us, there are many exciting events happening here in Vero Beach. Listed below are just a few…
- Thursday, October 12th – OKTOBERFEST – Biergarten at the Ocean, Cobalt Restaurant, 3500 Ocean Drive…Join them as they transform the Cobalt Patio into a “Biergarten at the Ocean”. The event will feature 4 seasonal craft beers from Sailfish Brewing Company and all of your favorite German snacks like Bratwurst, Pretzels, Potato Pancakes and Apple Strudel. There will be a live Polka band and games for all!
- Friday October 13th and Saturday, October 14th- OKTOBERFEST – Riverside Theatre 6:00-9:30 PM. Join us as we add a taste of Oktoberfest to our grill, bar and music. Enjoy Roast Pork & German Spaetzle Dumplings, Pretzel Burgers, Brats and seasonal beer served in souvenir steins. “Bob Houston” performs on Friday and “The Jacks Band” (classic rock) on Saturday
- Friday October 13th and Saturday, October 14th- OKTOBERFEST – “Howl at the Moon” Riverside Theatre 6-11 PM. Get ready for the most unique nightlife experience in the area! Come sing, dance and howl as the most versatile and talented musicians perform your favorite songs on dueling pianos. Every show is different because there is not set agenda or playlist!
- Saturday, October 14th and Sunday, October 15th – MARINE AND WILDLIFE ART FESTIVAL AND CRAFT SHOW – Indian River Fairgrounds 9-5pm. The festival is also held in conjunction with the Treasure Coast Marine Flea Market, Seafood Festival and Treasure Coast Boat Show. Visitors can go to all four marine events on the same weekend at the same location!!!
- Saturday, October 14th – SEBASTIAN RIVER ART CLUB – celebrating its 80th anniversary with an art show and reception from 4-6PM in the SRAC Art Center located at 1245 Main Street, Sebastian. Public is invited to enjoy refreshments, an art show of recent works, free raffles and more!!!
From the staff of David Walsh & Associates Real Estate…..Enjoy!!!!!